Friday, August 1, 2008

Consecutively

Well, I just was starting to write this post and was talking about how bad its storming outside and right when I wrote "I hope the power doesn't go out" and the power went out. Weird.

Anyway....... why is there no good television on in the summer? Do TV executives think nobody watches TV once their kids get out of school? I mean the best thing on last night was Last Comic Standing and I don't even like it that much. Reality TV is horrible. Whatever happened to shows that were actually written that had actors and a plot? Now they're even making Family Feud and The Price Is Right primetime tv. I sound like an old man.

Well I figured out that I don't really weigh 190, I weigh 180. I had the scale on the carpet and for some reason that made it register higher. I wonder how much I would lose if I started taking laxatives all the time...

I took Avery to daycare this morning and saw that it was costume day for all the bigger kids. Most of them were wearing Incredibles or Princess costumes but there was one girl that was wearing a little mermaid bathing suit and a pink supergirl cape. I thought that was funny, I guess her parents let her pick out her costume.

The answer to last trivia: "The sauce you can have but the secret, she's a mine!"

Todays Trivia: On Seinfeld, If Kramer ever had kids what did he say he would name his child?

Daily Memory:
When I was in the fifth grade, my whole grade was playing on the playground after we got back from a field trip. I dont remember where we went but for some reason I was dressed nice in a polo shirt and khaki pants. I was playing on one of those wooden playhouses on stilts, you know, the ones that have platforms, a swinging bridge, a slide, and monkey bars? I decided to jump off of it and I heard a loud *RIIIP* noise and noticed that my feet never hit the ground. Then I noticed the cool breeze..... To my utter horror, I realized that a nail was sticking up on the wood that had caught not only my pants but ALSO my underwear and ripped a big hole so my butt (somehow unscathed) was on display for all to see while I was hanging there. Thank goodness, only one little girl saw what happened because I quickly got down and tied my coat around my waist.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! Two posts in a row!

Do what I did to take care of crappy TV: don't buy cable or satellite. Get you some good ole rabbit ears. You get nothing but crap anyway, might as well not pay for it.

Good trivia. I have no idea. All I can think of is George wanting to name his kid Seven.

prin said...

Yey! It almost makes me dizzy with disbelief.

I have no tv.

Weird that you're fatter on carpet.

Why wear a Princess costume when you can dress like a real one (with a little mermaid bathing suit and cape)?

No idea about the trivia. :(

Poor girl saw your butt and was probably scarred forever.

prin said...

Hey, how come there's no new post? I thought every time I'd click from "the beginning" on, there'd be a new post.

So disappointing.

matt said...

Think that little girl has gained her eye sight back yet?

Anonymous said...

Remember that time we went to a certain disabled friend's house and we didn't want anymore pizza cause they let the family cat walk all over it? Disgusting.

Father Rob said...

I'm pregnant.

prin said...

Yey!