Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Twosday

Last night before Allison got home Avery crawled to me. This was the first recorded occurrence of her actually crawling. Until now the best she could do was semi-crawl while she drug her face (that sounds worse than it was). But yeah, she crawled for me first and Allison missed it. When she finally got home, I tried to get Avery to crawl again but she just wouldn't do it. Once she sees her mama all she wants is to be held and be fed. She needs her mom for food and love. She just needs me for entertainment.

I blackened some fish last night for supper but it just wasn't as good as it is on the grill. Why do most meats taste the best grilled?

I don't think I've talked about it on here but whoever reads this blog needs to go see The Dark Knight. Its very good. One of my favorite movies of all time.

Answer to last post's trivia: On the episode the contest, it seemed like George won but in the last episode when they thought their plane was going to crash, George confessed to Jerry that he cheated so technically Jerry won.

Trivia: What is Clark Kent's middle name?

Daily (Fight) Memory:
When I was in the third grade there was a boy in my class who annoyed me every day. His name was Kevin. One day he asked me if I wanted a piece of gum and I said yeah so when I reached for it, he punched me and busted my lip for no reason at all. I got so angry that I tackled him and repeatedly punched him in the chest. He then pushed me off of him and tried to run away. Utility Al will find this similar to what I did a few years later but thats another memory for another post. As he was running away, I looked down and saw a little piece of petrified wood on the ground (I guess someone had been to the petrified forest and dropped it), so I picked it up and in desperation threw it in his direction. It hit him squarely in the small of his back and he dropped to the ground. I almost got suspended for that one but I talked my way out of it. Kevin wasn't so lucky. When I got home, I told my mom what happened and she was very angry with me for fighting. My dad was proud.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. Kevin deserved it.

I can't believe you post so often now.

The Dark Knight was good, but I would not consider it of my favorites of all time.

Who cares what Clark Kent's middle name is? Superman is a joke.

prin said...

Grilled meat tastes better because the woman of the house gets some time to rest while the man's out there cooking. Everybody's happy if the woman's happy, even the taste buds.

Clark Leslie Kent.

:-O You whipped a scared piece of wood at a scared kid? Maybe you should change your name from "father rob" to "attila the rob".

prin said...

btw, unlike dirty pee pants al, I like that you blog every day.

Anonymous said...

I like it too. It's the highlight of my day.

prin said...

You still wearing your dirty pee pants?

matt said...

I don't believe any of your lies.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe the cooking part. I've only ever known you to eat pizza and canned cokes. How come we didn't see any of these cooking skills when we were on the beach?

Father Rob said...

Ask Allison, see what she says.

Anonymous said...

Allison, what do you say?

prin said...

I would so laugh if she gave you cash.