Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08

Today is 8-8-08. That only happens once every bajillion years.

I just got back from lunch with Allison. We went to Mugshots (a hamburger restaurant). She ordered an appetizer for a meal and I ordered the peanut butter burger with crunchy peanut butter. I've always wondered how it was and today I finally got the guts to order it. The first bite was pretty weird tasting but it grew on me by the end. Don't know if I would order it again but it wasn't a terrible experience.

Answer to last post's trivia: Black, Green, Yellow, Red. In that order. Prin was close.

Trivia: In Back to the Future 2. On the newspaper that Doc finds in bad 1985, what does the headline say about him? Bonus: When they change history, what does the newspaper change to say about him?

Daily (Put Matt In His Place) Memory
Well since Matt was so nice in his comment, I guess I should go ahead and tell a little story about the closest I ever got to being in a fight with him. When I roomed with Matt at State, all we had to sit on in front of the TV were these two fold up chairs. Once, someone else (don't remember who) and me were sitting in these chairs. Matt came in and I guess called the dorm phone with his cell phone. He then answered the phone and said it was for me. I got up, grabbed the phone and said hello, there was nobody there. I turned around and saw Matt sitting in my chair. He tricked me. I walked over and calmly told him to get up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up. I guess since there were other people in our room he wanted to show out so he tried to twist my arm and wrestle me down to the floor. His plan didn't go so well because I reversed his hold on me and twisted his arm until he finally said "All Right! All Right!" Then the guys in our room started laughing and one of them said "Ha Ha! I bet thats how it always happens, Matt starts something and Robert finishes it." I got my chair back too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not the way Matt told it to me. He said he threw you to the ground and kept the chair.

I can't answer any of this Back to the Future trivia.

prin said...

Hey! Black is not a color! Trick question! I demand a recount!

Peanut butter burgers sound gross.

I think Matt is the underdog on purpose to encourage better relations through ego growth. You know, like Canada's purpose in the Olympics.

Father Rob said...

Speaking of the olympics, did you see Canada's outfits during the opening ceremony? They looked like european electronica dance meets old man....

prin said...

No, I didn't. I don't have a tv in my igloo... But yeah, that sounds about right. Hey, at least you noticed them, eh?

matt said...

You never had a chair, I threw it out the window.

prin said...

Ooo!! I forgot the trivia!!

It says Doctor Emmett Brown Committed! YEY!

prin said...

Oh! I forgot the bonus trivia! It says "Doctor Emmett Brown Honored".

Is that it? Did you add the bonus after? Am I that ADD that I didn't notice it twice?

Anonymous said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!

prin said...

14-8-08?