Thursday, August 7, 2008

Post 18

I didn't post yesterday. Sorry, I wasn't particularly busy, I just didn't want to.

Let me search my brain and see what has occurred in the last two days........ not much. I found out I've lost a little over five pounds in the past week but I bet I will gain it back and then some soon.

My birthday is coming up in the next few weeks as you can see from the poll. I keep quizzing Allison on what she's going to get me and she says I have to go shopping with her. I doubt she will get me anything. Last year for our Anniversary (the 19th) I got her a diamond necklace and a trip to the beach. What did I get? Nothing. A week later (the 25th) was my birthday and what did I get? Nothing. She said her laziness was caused by her pregnancy, I think it was caused by the fact that she doesn't love me. She did end up feeling so bad about it that she got me an iPhone so....... I guess I'm over it.

A few days ago I was on my back porch with my BB gun and I saw a wasp flying around. I wondered if I could shoot it. First and second shots got close but didn't hit it. It then flew towards the back of our yard (about 25 feet away), I shot and it dropped to the ground. I was proud of myself.

Answer to last trivia: Clark JOSEPH Kent

Trivia: In Back to the Future III, what four colors of smoke came out of the train's smoke stack at the end?

Daily (Fight) Memory:
In the fifth grade, a boy in my class named Franco always picked on my friend, Jake. Franco's backstory: He had a square head, came from a foreign country, and his dad was the cook at a strip club. Once, he wouldn't quit picking on Jake so I walked up, kindly got in his face, and told him to back off. He then proceeded to shove me so I got very angry. I kicked him...somewhere and then pushed him and he fell into a bush that had saw briers all in it. The briers ripped his shirt and skin up pretty badly and it was noticeably very hard for him to get out of it. He never bothered Jake again.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I shot my neighbors dog with a pellet gut the other day. It was a much bigger target than a wasp though. This will probably piss a few people off, so let me explain. My neighbor has 11 big dogs that he keeps in his trailer most of the time. When they aren't inside his house, they're in my yard shitting everywhere and taking my shoes and other items away. I keep a loaded .30-06 by the door in case one of them ever needs a little more motivation to not come back.

Remember that time you beat up Matt?

Father Rob said...

When did I beat up Matt?

prin said...

I say green, yellow, red and blue.

So do all your memories involve you beating people up?

I like Leslie better than Joseph.

I think I lost five pounds just writing this comment.

You shouldn't shoot animals with pellet guns. That's not nice.

matt said...

Dear Turd and Bottom Feeder,

I will beat all of you up for talking such nonsense. Punch you square in the face. Feel free to cry because it will probably hurt more than anything you have ever felt in your entire life.

Sincerely,
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Father Rob said...

I just want to know when I beat up Matt.

prin said...

Well, father rob, if you can't remember, it was obviously too long ago and he's due for another.

Father Rob said...

Prin, your wish is my command.

Anonymous said...

You never did. I was hoping you would make up some really cool story about it.

prin said...

I love how al elected himself not the turd.