Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pregnant Women's Belly Buttons Freak Me Out

I hate Thursdays. After the end of a hard day on a Thursday you know that stupid Friday is standing between you and the weekend. Who am I kidding, I hate all days except for Saturdays and Sundays. As a matter of fact, I dont even like Sundays because I spend all day Sunday dreading going to work on Monday. Thank goodness for Saturdays. I'm ready to retire.

Mother Allison and I are starting to buy a lot of furniture to fill up our new house. We spent the past year or so saving money and now we're fixing to blow it all on a house and a baby. Speaking of the baby, Mother Allison just hit 30 weeks and her belly button has gotten to the point where it looks like it going to be pushed outward at any moment (gross). She knows somebody whose belly button got so big when they were pregnant that it ruptured. I hope hers doesn't do that, I would pass out.

The answer to the last trivia question is 30 Rock, Tracy Jordan said it. This weeks trivia question is: who was the mayor of Hill Valley in 1955 in Back to the Future? Bonus question: what was his "middle name"?

7 comments:

prin said...

It was tough, but I beat everybody down to get the first comment.

Yessss!!!!

Men pass out about everything. Tsk.

You should **** the furniture and baby and buy yourself a pick up truck. Mother Allison would so love you for it.

I should know the answer to that question, but I checked my brain at the door when I came in here apparently. :D

Anonymous said...

Fridays are great. I just like them cause we always go out to eat. And I never turn down a meal.

Your money would go a lot further on furniture if you bought it at Gateway Rescue Mission. You should mention it to Allison.

I've never heard of a belly button rupturing. What would come out?

Your trivia is too hard.

In what year did Ford start making F-series pickups? Bonus: What was the last year for the F-100s?

prin said...

Utility Al, you should totally tell Father Rob to update his blog more often. Every time you say it, he does it. I think you're onto something.

Valley Girl said...

OMG, OMG, me TOO!!! *shudders*

matt said...

Hope you're buying me a couch to crash on when I come visit....So I thought of some good names: Dwight Paul, J.K., Matt Jr., Stonewall, Muhammad, Alf, Maxie, Cupcake, and Cinnamon Bun.

prin said...

Matt, don't even bother. If it's a girl, her name will be Princess. Rob told me already.

Anonymous said...

Well?