Thursday, November 15, 2007

R.I.P. Jerry

Well I finally did what Tom couldn't do, I killed the mouse. Jerry is dead. Here is how it went down: See, Mother Allison has been INCREDIBLY lazy since shes been pregnant (almost as lazy as me), she leaves food out on the counter, coffee table, everywhere. This is what attracted the little fiend in the first place. What finally set me off and motivated me to murder the rodent was seeing a hershey bar on our kitchen table with tiny teeth marks on it. I knew what I had to do. First we tried those round mouse traps where you don't see the mouse after its dead but that didnt work and then we set four old fashioned mousetraps and woke up the next morning to see that all four were missing the cheese but there was no dead mouse. We're so dumb that we didnt know how to set them so we had to look on YouTube to find instructions. Needless to say we finally got him.

Utility Al got married this past weekend. It was a nice wedding, reminded me a lot of mine. Al, I had no part in sabotaging your car so it wouldn't start. Matt's "Future Wife" was there and she told me that she doesn't want to be called that anymore and she suggested her new name be "JigaMax." I don't really remember where that came from but thats what she wanted me to put so there it is. I like "My Future Second Wife" better (just joking Mother Allison).

Well still only five people have voted on my poll. How pathetic. I guess this blog is more of a personal journal than a blog since nobody reads it. I guess it doesn't help that I update it like once every ten days. Oh well. The answer to the last trivia question is peanut butter but I liked Utility Al's answer better. This weeks trivia: What do you call a group of apes?

7 comments:

prin said...

What do you call a group of apes?
Boys' night!

LOL!

Yey for Utility Al getting married. He doesn't have a blog so I have to give congrats here. :)

I read your blog. Tsk.

Poor mouse. Never had a chance. *sniff*

Anonymous said...

Rob!! I'm glad I have your blog site now. I'm fixing to go vote. I know you are excited. I love the picture of Alley beside the house. she looks adorable. I enjoyed hanging out with yall this past weekend. it was a blast!

matt said...

ASNWER: JIGAMAX LOVERS.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I voted! I found you through Matt. Nice to 'meet' you!

Anonymous said...

You know they have humane mouse traps that catch the mouse alive and then you reunite it with its mouse family on Oprah later on. *frowns*

Enough judging. I'm glad the title I voted for is winning.

Why is Utility Al called that? Does he wear a utility belt all the time? Is he good at fixing circuit breakers? Is he the guy in my apartment that stops my washing machine from spewing water?

Skryker said...

I feel your mouse woes.

I hate the snap traps but they seem to be the only thing that works well. Bear uses peanut butter to bait the traps.

Anonymous said...

I'm back. Glad to hear the rodent has been terminated.

I knew the car wasn't going to start. And I was expecting a much bigger mess on the car. I also thought you might put watermelon under my tires like we did to the Edge.

Martini, I cannot fix circuit breakers and most likely can't help your washing machine. I also do not wear utility belts on a regular basis.