Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our New Abode

Well its only been about eight days since my last post.... I don't see how people come up with enough info for a blog on a daily basis. I could talk about people that I know but then I would live in constant fear that they would read it. Anyway, here is a picture of the house that Mother Allison and I are building and hope to be in around new years. Its not huge but it will be a whole lot nicer than this apartment and cost about the same per month plus I get my own nerd room to put my comic books and movie posters etc.

Soon there will be a Mrs. Utility Al. Yep he's taking the plunge this weekend. Hey Utility Al, you need to read Matt's other blog and see if you remember those shoes.

Well a total of five people have voted in the poll (wow.) and it looks like Biff's famous one liner is in the lead. The answer to the last question is Jason Todd and he wasn't Robin for long because the Joker beat him to death with a crowbar.

This weeks Q: Coffee is the most recognizable smell to humans. What is the second most recognizable smell?

13 weeks and counting of eight hours of sleep a night until *gulp* Mini Rob or Mini Allison arrives.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do remember the shoes. I vaguely remember being accused of saying "go to hell," but who is mrs. screws? Man, I have a bad memory.

Also, do I need to pick up your tux on Friday? I'll just call you about this.

Shit/Farts. That has to be one of the most recognizable smells to us humans.

matt said...

I'm going to say wood burning. Why? I don't know.

You don't have much grass at your house.

prin said...

It's weird having trivia without Father Rob knowing all the answers. lol

I'm going to say pizza. Because that would smell good right about now.

Cute house. Kind of big though. :D

Anonymous said...

Is your entire house supported with three wooden sticks?
I like your blue barrel.
I'm going to say Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche? Who didn't inhale that while dancing to "Wonderful Tonight" at their prom?

Valley Girl said...

Jealous!!! Your future house is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Matt's other blog??????????????? HUH? spill!