Monday, October 29, 2007

My Child is Looking Into Your Soul....and Waving

This is what I'm a father of:
Mother Allison isn't too happy about me exposing our child to the interwebs, but I did it anyway. This picture makes our baby look like a demon, it scared me the first time I saw it. If you look closely you can see his/her hand above his/her head. There are much cuter sonogram pictures that Mother Allison can post if she wants to. Speaking of her, she's getting more moody with every day that goes by. She just threatened me when I said I was going to post this picture and I couldn't tell if she was kidding.

Dang it, Matt came up with an answer to my un-answerable blog title. On that topic, I think I'm going to make a poll for people to vote or (most likely) not vote for a new name for the blog.

Good job on getting the trivia question right Utility Al! As a reward I turned off the word verification in the comments.

New question: What was the secret identity of the second Robin that Batman hired? (Incredibly nerdy, I know)

6 comments:

prin said...

Wait. Batman? I think the title of your blog should be "The blog of trivia that Prin can never answer".

And I don't think matt did it. At first, I thought he was wacked (That is sooo not the name of the band!) and then I thought about it and wouldn't it be "book of synonyms"?

I'll say Superman. lol

matt said...

Looks like an alien.

Stylin said...

Hi Father Rob,
Matt said some wonderful things about you so I had to visit!
I thought Father Rob was like priest Rob etc but I now realise it means dad!
Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I don't have a clue about this question.

Does Mother Allison have a blog?

I think your new name should be:

Mother Allison Yelled My Full Name Last Night

Anonymous said...

Update your blog.

Valley Girl said...

Congratulations!!!! You must be so excited!