Friday, October 26, 2007

The Beginning of the End



Wow. I have a blog now. I guess I finally caught up to the year 2000. Soooooo what do people talk about in their posts?

How about my day: The wife woke me up when she left at like 6:30, I went back to sleep until 7:50, got out of bed, took a shower, saw some mouse feces on the floor when I got out (I should really buy some traps). I then got dressed and watched the Today Sh .......*snore*........ sorry put myself to sleep there.

Did any of you imaginary readers watch The Office last night? It stunk, I only laughed like twice during the whole episode. It was almost as bad as Diwali.

This is definitely the world's most pathetic blog, I mean, theres no point to any of this. Its a mess.

As an experiment to see if anybody will actually answer and since I cant post these questions on Matt's blog anymore:

What was the name of Marty's band in Back to the Future?

6 comments:

prin said...

Well, I don't know the answer to that one. Tsk.

Yeah, it is a mess.

lol

Nobody's first post is wicked awesome though.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, watch out! Father's got a blog. I'm the only one without a blog now. What is this word verification crap to post a comment? That's not as crappy as Matt's comment moderation, but still. You have mice in the apartment or house?

One good way to trap them is to get a 5 gallon bucket with some water in the bottom, stick a coke can through a short pole or stick, and smear some peanut butter on the can. Then tie the pole across the top of the bucket. Then you'll have some live mice to wreak havoc on someone. It really works.

I guess Pin Heads.

Valley Girl said...

Oh man, Marty's band? I can tell you the name of the guy that played George McFly, though: Crispin Glover. =)

matt said...

language reference book

Anonymous said...

Your wife looks like Ginnifer Goodwin, is she aware of that? IS she Ginnifer Goodwin?
And what are you a father of, exactly?
I ask a lot of questions.

prin said...

I took a time machine to go back to see a Shakespeare play but Boo hit some buttons at the last minute and I ended up here, back on October 26, 2007. I have to be careful not to bump into my past self, especially since she was here this morning and she checks for new posts like 83.97 times a day (and always ends up disappointed).

It's kind of fun to go back in time and see that you actually had blog friends before you scared them all away.

Ok, so maybe not quality, but you had quantity, and that's what matters these days.

Tell your preggers wife I say hi and not to worry because the baby won't look like you.