Thursday, December 6, 2007

Matty's Picture

Well Utility Al asked why Matt didnt post this picture so I figured I would just go ahead and do it. Sorry Matt, my Id overtook my Ego so I had to post it, I will gladly take it down at your request. Apparently Matt's Future Wife missed him so much that a clothed picture just wouldnt do. As you can see, she had to improvise. I guess she also has a thing for curly mustaches and missing teeth.

On to my boring life..... The wife and I just went to go look at our house and everything is coming along nicely. It is no longer supported by flimsy sticks and they have just done all of the trim work and cabinets. It actually looks like a house on the inside now. We just spent a buttload of money on furniture. Instead of buying one thing at a time to make sure we have enough money, we bought a house worth of furniture at one time. I did get a nice la-z-boy recliner. I'm pretty excited. Hmm...what else can I talk about... Mother Allison is in the kitchen making steak fajitas for supper. They smell good. I think shes also going to make peanut butter cookies with mini snicker bars inside.......mmmmmmmm.

Utility Al, sorry I never answered your trivia about f-100 pickup trucks. I would guess that they quit making them in 1984 and they started making them in.....19.....60?

The answer to last weeks trivia was Red Thomas. Progress was his middle name.
This weeks trivia: On the U.S. version of the Office what is Michael Scott's middle name?

I added a new poll. Please vote on it.

9 more weeks until Mother Allison gives birth to Rufus Donquarius Magee!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. That's just funny.

I didn't know Allison was cooking all of that, I should have popped in for some cookies.

1983 or 1984 was the last F-100. Doesn't your grandfather have the last year model? 1948 was the first F-series truck. It was an F-1.

I cheated on the trivia so I am not going to answer.

matt said...

Wow, I don't know what say....

prin said...

Of course you wait to blog the one day I'm MIA. lol "Prin's gone! Now!!"

Poor Matt. All that flirting with the girls goes down the sewer when the truth about his endowments (or lack thereof) comes out. Plus, the socks with the sandals.. Really, Matt?

Yey for your house. :) Boo for your stereotypical preggers wife cooking you dinner with cookies to follow. Was she barefoot? :D

I should have known Red Thomas. *slaps wrist* :(

I'm not an office nut, so I don't know details of names and whatever.

prin said...

btw, I'm so not voting in your poll because my suggestion isn't even there! The outrage!

prin said...

It's been a week. Does nothing happen in the south in a week? Nothing at all? No good tv shows even? :D

Anonymous said...

Update your blog.

prin said...

Ok, if you don't update your blog, I'll have no choice but to keep commenting on this one.

Where are the pics of the house with the new thingies?

prin said...

How did the cookies taste? Were they good?

Anonymous said...

So what is the girl going to be named now?

Father Rob said...

The cookies were excellent.

I guess I'll name her Annorysavery.

prin said...

Awesome. You can call her "Annoy" for short.

Anonymous said...

Trivia: Who is Whitey Fisk?

Father Rob said...

Al, I believe Whitey Fisk is the summer friend that George made up when he and Jerry were younger. It was in the episode where Jerry's summer friend was supposed to be getting him a new saab but instead got him a van.

Anonymous said...

Too easy I suppose. Since you won't update, at least you commented.

prin said...

I know- I was at the point where I was all going to ask, "Ok, why don't you just tell me when you've updated?"

What was the CK cologne stolen from Kramer called?

Anonymous said...

The Beach, i think. What was the name of George's and Jerry's high school?

Father Rob said...

I think Kramer wanted to call it The Beach and CK called it "Ocean"

No idea on the High School, I'm going to guess JFK high though since thats always the high school that people attend on TV shows.

George sang his recording on his answering machine to the tune of what television show's theme song?

Bonus: What are the exact words of Georges recording?

Anonymous said...

JFK is right.

Don't have a clue what television show it's from. The lyrics: "Believe it or not, George isn't at home. Please leave a message at the beep, I must be out or I'd pick up the phone, Where could I be? Believe it or not, I'm not home." I need to find an audio clip of that for a ring tone.

In the last conversation that took place in the last scene of the last episode, George says, "Haven't we had this conversation before?" What was the conversation about? And, when did the prior conversation about this topic occur?

Father Rob said...

Good job sir, it was the scene to "Great American Hero" (a tv show in the 70's).

No idea on the subject of the conversation, but I think it was also from the first scene of the pilot episode.

What's Puddy's favorite restaurant?

Anonymous said...

The second button of a button-up shirt was the subject. And it was from the first scene of the pilot.

Arby's

prin said...

Yeah, the father was right. CK called it Ocean...

What was Newman transporting when his mail van caught fire on Kramer's stretch of highway?

prin said...

And another thing... lol

Your wife's been at 9 more weeks forever. Poor woman!

Anonymous said...

Cans, bottles?

Father Rob, how was the baby shower?

Father Rob said...

Utility,
I dont know, I wasnt there. Got some good stuff though. Tell your wife I said thanks for coming and thanks for whatever y'all got us. Sorry I havent looked at who got us what yet.

Anonymous said...

What? You didn't go? It's your baby too you know.

Y'all up for Sushi at Sakura Bana and maybe a movie this weekend?

Father Rob said...

Sure, whats Sakura Bana? Only thing is, Allison works Saturday and Sunday and wont get off then until 7 but we could do it any time on friday. What movie? Cloverfield?

I'm seriously considering of writing a new post.

Anonymous said...

It's a really good place in Lefleur's gallery. Yeah maybe Cloverfield. What do you think?

You should write a new post you lazy bum.

My workplace has yet again blocked Matt's blog. I don't understand the government.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.